Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 01: Elections, Bigg Boss and Rudy

Hi all... today is the first day of my blogging life, this blog is about my daily life and the way I see, perceive, understand, filter, connect, disconnect, admire, rubbish, tolerate, etc etc etc day to day life here in India.
So.. lets begin here with day 01..
Today started as a routine, where right after waking up I switched on the TV to check out election details, although I am not in any of the states where polling was to be done, still... So biggest joke I heard is Sharad Pawar said, Raj Thackery is the one with karizma between the two thackerys (Raj and Uddhav), well these politicians will do and say anything till it works for them, I mean dude calling that joker a guy with karizma phuleezzzz...
Then china says Indian PM shudn't have gone to Arunachal Pradesh as it is a disputed terretory. OMG whats wrong with the "Dragon", aren't there products left in market that need cheap and low grade imitation. anyways.......
Moving on to my favourite time pass now days "BIGG BOSS" season 3.
KRK (just pure annoying) is doing all he can to piss me off. I mean dude chill get a life. A phirangin came in the house, who have otherwise woun't have even spoken to the likes of KRK, he actually thinks he has a chance with her......... woooooooooooh goes over my head.
Then there is Ismail Darbar, who after every now and then realises that he shud do smthng to be noticed in the house, and best way is to prove his manhood on some gal... (hehe)
I like Raju Srivastav, he is enjoyin his stay and makin good time for others as well...
..........
Today I saw this movie "Rudy" on HBO, seriously man what movie...
how long can a guy try to get his dreams... excellent movie, if you havn't seen it atleast watch it once.....

Thats all for today .. catch ya guys later
Varun

No comments:

Post a Comment